180 Otay Lakes Road, Suite 300  ·  Bonita, CA 91902  ·  619-427-4922  · 800-698-9798

Child Development Associates, Inc.

“Caring for our future”

Welcome to CDA Nutrition Program, California’s largest sponsor of the USDA Child Care Food Program! 



How does the Nutrition Program benefit providers?

· Good Nutrition Pays! CDA helps pay for the meals you serve to children in your care.

· CDA teaches you how to plan and serve meals that meet USDA standards for nutrition.

· CDA provides you with regular training opportunities and information regarding child development, nutrition, recipes, food safety tips  and more!



What does your participation mean to parents?

Parents who leave children in your care want to feel confident that their child receives the best care.  By participating in the Child Care Food Program, you can assure parents that:

· Their child is getting the best possible nutrition based on USDA standards for young children.

· Their child will learn about food and eating to help develop healthy eating habits for life.


Good Nutrition Pays!  Click here to JOIN...

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call
(866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1)      mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410
(2)      fax: (202) 690-7442; or
(3)      email: program.intake@usda.gov.

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

haga clic aquí para obtener la versión española de este mensaje