Welcome to CDA Nutrition Program, California’s largest sponsor of the USDA Child Care Food Program!
How does the Nutrition Program benefit providers?
· Good Nutrition Pays! CDA helps pay for the meals you serve to children in your care.
· CDA teaches you how to plan and serve meals that meet USDA standards for nutrition.
· CDA provides you with regular training opportunities and information regarding child development, nutrition, recipes, food safety tips and more!
What does your participation mean to parents?
Parents who leave children in your care want to feel confident that their child receives the best care. By participating in the Child Care Food Program, you can assure parents that:
· Their child is getting the best possible nutrition based on USDA standards for young children.
· Their child will learn about food and eating to help develop healthy eating habits for life.
Good Nutrition Pays! Click here to JOIN...